List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: spamassassin and kmail
From:       Marcel Janssen <korgull () home ! nl>
Date:       2003-08-29 22:07:42

On Friday 29 August 2003 23:40, Malte S. Stretz wrote:
> It seems like SF.net enabled SpamAssassin for its mailinglist. Pretty
> stupid as the SA lists are also hosted there :(

Crossed my mind, but the strange thing is that when I receive these messages
in evolution, it goes well.
It just seems like kmail is chocking on the headers, which appear not to be
complete in kmail when I compare them to headers shown by evolution (see
below).

regards,
Marcel

kmail (last part of headers )