List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: New Forgotten atachment detector
From:       Roger Larsson <roger.larsson () norran ! net> (by way of Roger Larsson
Date:       2003-08-22 20:01:20

On Friday 22 August 2003 18.43, Alexey Arzamasov wrote:
> Hi again.
> Check this patch out. Now it worlks much better, thanks guys!
> Changes:
>    - My ugly english corrected (thanks to Waldo Bastian)
>    - Words 'Attachment' and 'Patch' are added as untranslated defaults
>      (case insensitive)

This won't trigger on my most frequently used "Attached" - would
"Attach" trigger both?

And I think there should be one translated word too - to trigger translators
of this feature. Can they translate one word into several localized?

Something like this (pseudocode):
	attachWordsList << QString::fromLatin1("attach") << QString::fromLatin1
("PATCH");
	QString translated = i18n("attach;patch");
	for tword in translated.split(';') [OPTIONAL, what to use as delimiter?]
		if (! tword in attachWordsList)
			attachWordsList << tword;
		end;
	end;