List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    How to verify signed mail
From:       luc willems <Willems.luc () pandora ! be>
Date:       2003-08-09 17:16:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

	Hello All ,

I've have my KMAIL (kde 3.1.3) configured to use the GnuPG PGP and sign all my
mail and of my wife.

When i send a mail to my wife , i see that de verification of my key is
correct (green box) but on my wife's mailbox it always stays yellow.

I imported both public keys , signed them with the private key but nothins
seems to work.

Also the crypt plugin is also configured as descriped in the how-to

Can anybody tell me how i fix this ?

	luc