On Friday 08 August 2003 16:11, Andreas Gungl wrote: > Am Freitag, 8. August 2003 00:53 schrieb Ingo Klöcker: > > On Thursday 07 August 2003 23:53, Till Adam wrote: > > > - it if is globally on, you can disable it on a per > > > folder basis and additionally disable subject threading for > > > this folder > > > - bool threaded = mThreaded && mFolderThreaded > > > > > > Same for html. That would simplify things and get rid of some > > > bugs as well. > > > > Especially for the html setting this doesn't make sense. Only for > > very few of my 100+ folders I have HTML rendering enabled. With > > your proposal I would have to turn HTML globally on and then turn > > if off for each and every folder (except for the few were I > > really want it). I'm in the same situation as Ingo here not just HTML but for threading as well. > Okay, here is a quick idea I didn't think about too much yet - it > just came into my mind. What about having a tristate for the > folder's options: - default (i.e. the gloabl setting) > - off (locally overwritten no matter what is set globally) > - on (locally overwritten no matter what is set globally) > > It allows both scenarios described by Ingo and it's (IMHO) pretty > clear for the user. I just don't know whether it's conform to the > guidelines. Yes, I think tri-state would be ideal, but two state has the advantage of being able to be implemented via a checkable menu item. How would tri-state be implemented? Don. _______________________________________________ KMail Developers mailing list kmail@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail