List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Drag and drop of messages from kmail to other apps?
From:       Marc Mutz <mutz () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-07-21 11:41:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 20 July 2003 21:58, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
<snip>
> Well, whether inheriting from QDragObject or whether simply using
> KMultipleDrag (quoting the docs: "This class makes it easy for
> applications to provide a drag object (for drag-n-drop or for
> clipboard) that has several representations of the same data, under
> different formats.") is easier is still to be proved.
<snip>

Well, reading the kmultipledrag docs, we'd need a
KMail::MessageRfc822Drag anyway, if we want ot avoid the cost of
fetching complete messages to be able to use QStoredDrag for the
message/rfc822 alternative ;-)

Marc

--
If free-software authors lose the right to disclaim all warranties and
find themselves getting sued over the performance of the programs