Am Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2003 00:20 schrieb Ingo Klöcker: > On Wednesday 16 July 2003 21:09, David Smith wrote: > > I just started to use KMail and this is a feature I was missing. An > > action that sort of combines "Next unread message" and "Next unread > > text", that is, goes to the next unread message but continues to the > > next folder. > > > > I called the action "Next unread message or folder" with default key > > SHIFT++. What do you think? > > Instead of adding another action we should simply make the strategy for > "Next unread message" configurable. We already have the option > [ ] Loop in the current folder when trying to find unread messages > > This could be replaced with a combo box with the options: > > When trying to find unread messages: > - Don't loop > - Loop in the current folder > - Loop over all folders Would be nice to have the strategies also for "Next Unread Text". (IMO one setting for both is enough.) What I would like to know, would "Loop over all folders" loop in the current folder before switching to the next one? I guess so. Andreas _______________________________________________ KMail Developers mailing list kmail@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail