List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: KMAIL on WIN2K
From:       Ingo =?utf-8?q?Kl=C3=B6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-06-30 21:27:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 27 June 2003 12:08, Rod LeDieu wrote:
> I hate to ask this question but is there a version of KMAIL that runs
> on Win2k. I want to move people towards using KMAIL prior to a
> complete move to Linux.
>
> Any ideas?

I think some people got kdelibs and kdebase to run on Windows with
cygwin(?). I don't know whether KMail also worked. The easiest solution
would probable be to start KMail on a Linux server and use the Windows
machines only as terminal. There are a few X terminals for Windows
which can be used for this.

Regards,
Ingo