Hi. I'm trying to work out why the mails I had on my Debian Woody installation have lost their status information (read, answered, flagged etc) when I symlink to the Mail directory from a new Mandrake 9.1 installation. >From looking briefly at the source I think this info's stored in the .index files (correct me if I'm wrong). These are obviously still there, so why isn't the status info showing up in the new installation? It's still there in Debian. Has the .index format changed? Is there any way I can get the information back? Thanks for any assistance, Joe _______________________________________________ KMail Developers mailing list kmail@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail