List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    offline
From:       Marc Mutz <mutz () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-06-11 11:13:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi!

I'll be offline for the most part of the next two months due to the need
to finish my diploma thesis. I'll scan mails sporadically, so if you
need my attention either cc me and wait or phone me.

These are my current priorities (that concern you :-), in order:

1. Fixing bugs in my kroupware contributions
2. diploma thesis
3. LT2k3
4. KMReaderWin/ObjectTreeParser and KMMessage refactoring

Expect everything on this list to not happen until mid-August.

Depending on the job I get, I'll then have either more or even less time
for KMail following my diploma thesis.

Hope to see you all on LT2k3 or NH.

Marc

--
It takes 5 minutes to create [a OpenPGP key].
Of course it takes a bit more time to get it signed...