Hello KMail developers ! I hope you are still so motivated in developing kmail :-) I have a wish to submit to you ... I use my laptop at home and at work, and I need to synchronize informations (mails, agenda, address book) each time I reconnect it to my home network. I would like to use my laptop like a PDA : * to modify my agenda, address book, mails when I'm not connected to my network * to synchronize my laptop with the informations of my main computer * I need a fast synchronisation (in less than 30 seconds). I thought about using rsync with my $HOME/Mail directory, it could fulfill my needs if files are small and transfer fast. What do you think about providing an feature in kmail, kaddressbook, korganizer to synchronize datas with another computer like PDAs do in evolution ? Regards, Gilles -- Gilles Foucault 8 rue de l'Angélus, 38120 Saint-Egrève, FRANCE phone: +33 4 76 75 31 46 http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gilles.foucault/ _______________________________________________ KMail Developers mailing list kmail@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail