List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Transmition complete message
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-31 20:53:01

On Monday 31 March 2003 21:16, Andras Mantia wrote:
>  I've just noticed that with current CVS KMail does not display
> anymore for which account was the transmition completed. It was a
> nice feature (introduced some weeks ago), and I'm sad that it
> disappeared. Was it intentionally?

Yes. In fact those message is still displayed. But after the last
account was checked this message is immediately overwritten by a
summary for all checked accounts. The reason is that if you received
messages from multiple accounts then you want to know the total number
of new messages and not only the number of new messages from the last
account for which the check was completed.

We intend to add a history for the last few status bar messages to the
status bar.

Regards,
Ingo