List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: [kde-linux] Kmail and gpg plugin
From:       Norberto BENSA <nbensa () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-03-21 13:23:26

On Friday 21 March 2003 07:14 am, Martin Fahrendorf wrote:
> Am Freitag, 21. März 2003 09:20 schrieb Magnus von Koeller:
> > Does this mail that I'm replying to have a bad signature for anybody
> > else than me?
>
> No, it is brocken for me too. But I don't know why. my local kopy of this
> mail is valid. I have done a diff to both mails and they only differ in the
> header, envelop and the footer line (those KMail developer... text at the
> end of all Mails from this mailinglist).

I wonder if this has something to do.

View -> Attachments -> Inline.

Send an e-mail to your self (signed of course.) Once inbox, forward the mail
to your self again. Now you have in Sent folder an e-mail which is valid BUT
it has an attached (encapsulated) invalid e-mail. Now go to your inbox and
surprise!!! Invalid e-mail, and invalid attach.

Regards,
Norberto