List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: [kde-linux] Kmail and gpg plugin
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-20 0:25:36

On Wednesday 19 March 2003 07:21, Martin Fahrendorf wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 19. März 2003 00:44 schrieb Ingo Klöcker:
>
> > That's very strange since I can't reproduce this. Neither with
> > exactly the same version of KMail nor with the current development
> > version of KMail. Which version of gpgme and cryptplug are you
> > using?
> >
> > Since the same code is used in both cases (for the preview and for
> > the separate window) I have currently no idea what could cause this
> > problem.
>
> I have installed
> cryptplug 0.3.15
> gpgme 0.3.14

Same here. So this doesn't cause the problem. Martin, did you compile
KMail yourself? If you didn't disable debug information then please
start kmail from Konsole and send us the debug messages you get when
you view a signed message in the preview and when you view a signed
message in the separate window.

Regards,
Ingo