List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: [kde-linux] Kmail and gpg plugin
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-18 23:44:33

On Tuesday 18 March 2003 08:11, Martin Fahrendorf wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 18. März 2003 02:11 schrieb Norberto BENSA:
> > On Monday 17 March 2003 10:02 pm, Norberto BENSA wrote:
> > > Your looks right both in preview panel, and in the
> > > separate window.
> >
> > Well, that's not true. I've just imported your key. Now, in preview
> > panel:
> >
> > Message was signed by ingo.kloecker@epost.de (Key ID:
> > 0x1A747E4530E0B9D8). The signature is valid, but the key's validity
> > is unknown.
> >
> > And this in the separate window:
> >
> > Message was signed by ingo.kloecker@epost.de (Key ID:
> > 0x1A747E4530E0B9D8). Warning: The signature is bad.
> >

> > HTH,
> > Norberto
>
> I can confirm this (kmail Version 1.5.1 from today 3_1_BRANCH). I
> seems to be a problem with the mime plugin. The inline signature is
> done very well, but S/MIME and PGP/MIME will fail (shows right in
> preview panel, but with a bad signature in seperate window).

That's very strange since I can't reproduce this. Neither with exactly
the same version of KMail nor with the current development version of
KMail. Which version of gpgme and cryptplug are you using?

Since the same code is used in both cases (for the preview and for the
separate window) I have currently no idea what could cause this
problem.

Regards,
Ingo