List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [Patch] Improved threading (by references and subject)
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-09 22:38:20

On Sunday 09 March 2003 15:27, Till Adam wrote:
> On Sunday 09 March 2003 11:21, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > On Sunday 09 March 2003 09:38, Till Adam wrote:
> > > How about that imap patch, has someone seen problems with that?
> >
> > The additions to parseBody seem to be okay. But I'm not sure about
> > the change
> > -    retVal = parseOneWord(inWords);
> > +    retVal = parseOneWord(inWords, TRUE);
> > in parseLiteral. It was probably intentionally called with FALSE
> > (the default value). Therefore you should add a stopAtBracket
> > parameter with a default value of false to parseLiteral.
>
> Like so?

Not really.

Why did you now make the following change in parseFetch?
-      QString word = parseLiteral (inWords);
+      QString word = parseLiteral (inWords, false, true);

Actually I don't see why you made the following change in parseLiteral
(in the 1st version of this patch; which made me propose to add the
stopAtBracket parameter to parseLiteral).
-    retVal = parseOneWord(inWords);
+    retVal = parseOneWord(inWords, true);

Do you still know why you made this change?

Regards,
Ingo