List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [Patch] Improved threading (by references and subject)
From:       Zack Rusin <zack () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-08 18:06:09

On Saturday 08 March 2003 10:21, Till Adam wrote:
> On Saturday 08 March 2003 16:22, Don Sanders wrote:
> > I've applied the patch and are testing it. Please give me a few
> > days and then if I don't find anything wrong I think it's good to
> > commit.
>
> Great.

Hi Till,

I have been busy lately and haven't had enough time to look at this
list, now I finally got a lot of spare time and I've been going through
my emails and just noticed yours. Great work! I'm just compiling but
from the looks of it you did a wonderful job so keep it up!

Zack

--
Logic: The art of being wrong with confidence...