List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: IMAP subfolder
From:       Didier Poirot <Didier.Poirot () Jaluna ! COM>
Date:       2003-03-03 14:57:23

On Monday 03 March 2003 14:33, Bo Thorsen wrote:

> >  Thanks for the info. I am not so sure I don't need the kroupware
> > stuff. I am still looking a solution to create IMAP folder which can
> > contain sub-folders. The kde3.1 kmail does not know how to achieve
> > this. My currrent solution is to use Mozilla/Netscape to create such
> > "parent" folders, then switch back to kmail to create child folders.
>
> Huh? I just create folders and create subfolders in disconnected IMAP.
> That works for me.

 Could you explain to me what is "disconnected IMAP" ? Is this the same
concept as "Work Offline" ? How can I switch to this mode ? I checked in all
menus w/o any success.

--
Didier Poirot, Sales Engineer,  Jaluna, http://www.jaluna.com
Didier.Poirot@Jaluna.com, tel: +33 1 3944 7411, mob: +33 6 8605 3226