List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Anyone working on bug 44581?
From:       Anguo <linux-tw () masquilier ! org>
Date:       2003-02-27 5:06:39

On Thursday 27 February 2003 07:39, Ingo Klöcker wrote:

> IMO this isn't even a bug but a wish.

The first part of the report is definitely a bug. Something
is broken. The rest, as I said myself is a wish.
I put them together because they are closely related.

> Feel free to write a patch.

The only patch that I am technically able to write is that
of the documentation: Kaddressbook should have its first
doc published with kde3.2.

I am dependent on your good will for the rest.

Thanks,

Anguo