List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Fw: Kmail Bugs
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-15?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-02-26 23:48:17

On Wednesday 26 February 2003 15:02, GERALD HOOPER wrote:
> Hi
> Have you seen the number of unsolved listed  incidences of this bug
> in Kmail?
> While such bugs persist Linux is definately not ready for the
> Desktop!!

Thousands of users think different than you.

> Does anyone have a fix for this problem?

No. This problem was reported before but unfortunately we were not able
to find out why in very rare cases writes to an NFS mounted device
fail. If you can compile KMail yourself then you can maybe help us find
out why this happens.

BTW, you should update to KDE 3.1.0 or, if you don't like .0 releases,
then you should at least update to KDE 3.0.5a.

Regards,
Ingo