List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    bugs in the application?
From:       Thomas Astleitner <astleitner.thomas () gmx ! at>
Date:       2003-02-22 22:27:28

hi there, here are two things i realized using kmail with my mailinglists.

first, i created a folder tree with some sub folders. additionally i gave them
some symbols i set up in the preferences dialogue. then i activated the
mailinglist in this preferences dialogue and entered the email adress for the
list. when i now shut down and restart the application, the mailinglist-entry
is deactivated and there's no email adress in the line. so the settings were
lost.

the second, when i restart the application, some of these folder trees are
expanded to the last folder and some are closed so i only can see the first
folder. so, when i close all folders to the first one (so i can't see the sub
folders, only the first) and restart the application, i'll get the same. so
some folders are expanded to the last dir and some are not. so that's not
very funny to close all these folders because i generally use really a lot of
folders and sub folders...

anyone out there who has the same problem or can help me?
thanks
thomas