List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: kdenetwork/kmail
From:       Andreas Gungl <Andreas.Gungl () osp-dd ! de>
Date:       2003-01-15 17:29:14

Alexander Kellett wrote:

>On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 07:26:54PM +0100, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
>

>>From my observation (as a non KMail developer) that is not a fact.
>>It might be a debateble hypothetis, but far away from a fact or a commonly
>>accepted truth. For me this is an important difference.
>>Because the conclusions to be drawn out of the result of such an analysis
>>would be far reaching.
>>

>please don't bring back political discussions now
>i've been extremely impressed by the work that Marc
>and Don have been putting in as of late. in fact
>reading kde-cvs-kmail has made me smile a lot more
>during the last few days than ever before.

I fully agree from a user's point of view. Former it was a pleasure to
follow the discussions in the list, and it has been so again in the last
few days. Now some start with the same discussions again and again. Does
it help anything? There are only two options, you try to work with each
other or you split. I would like to see you bundle your power to make
the make-it-cool features AND the kroupware features appear in a release
ASAP.

Andreas
(who didn't contribute for long, long time and is currently making
experiences in a 100 people IT project - unbelievable how many different
opinions one has to face here...)