List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail & GPG
From:       Volker Augustin <volker.augustin () perfektionismus ! de>
Date:       2003-01-15 6:59:31

Marc Mutz wrote:

> On Wednesday 15 January 2003 00:17, Volker Augustin wrote:
>> But I was using pinentry-qt. After changing to
>> pinentry-gtk it hasn't reappeared.
>
> Is that now a success or a failure story?

"it" in this case refers to the problem, not the dialog ;-)
However, the fact that it didn't happen again does not mean a thing as I
haven't been using it more than a few times yesterday. Is there any sense
in figuring out how to reproduce with pinentry-qt or pinentry-qt so severly
broken that it *cannot* work?

Cheers,
Volker