List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    MDN patch integrated
From:       don () sanders ! org
Date:       2002-12-26 10:47:01

I've integrated Marc's first MDN patch into HEAD, I need to test that
some more and then I'll review the next patch.

I don't mind reviewing and integrating all the changes in the
kroupware branch (for KMail).

If Marc or anyone wants to make patches to make it easier then great,
I'll work with those. The patches don't have to be against HEAD they
can be against 3_1_BRANCH or some other convenient checkpoint.

Don

sanders@kde.org
KMail Cool  Co-founder / kmailcool.org
KMail  Adopter / kmail.kde.org
KDE PIM  Co-founder / kdepim.org
KAddressbook  Founder / kaddressbook.org
KDE  Contributor / kde.org