List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Merging
From:       Marc Mutz <mutz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-12-25 23:22:57

On Wednesday 25 December 2002 20:10, Marc Mutz wrote:
<snip>
> Will be on the usual location shortly. Am currently at 251. There are
> some commits that have the same number so the numbers after 244 have
> changed.
<snip>

OK, finished. There were 380 commits processed, all except a handful of
them have been split at least into whitespace and functional changes,
most into independet changes.

That has involved hand-editing a lot of patches which makes it likely
that some will be malformed. It shouldn't be too bad.

You may now start forming patch sets. I'm for my girlfriend now :-P

Marc

--
'When you see the ping of death, duck and cover.'
                        -- Bruce Schneier, Crypto-Gram Oct 2002