List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    [RFC] imap handling of attachments
From:       "Carsten Burghardt" <cb () magic-shop ! de>
Date:       2002-12-06 11:57:18

Hi,

as I'm using imap at work I'm really fed up with the handling of
attachments in kmail. They're downloaded completely every time you
click on that email and during that download (1-2 min.) you can't do
anything with kmail. As it's no problem to download the attachments
separately I'd like to implement that (Bug #45785).
I didn't have a closer look at the way attachments are treated in
the viewer so it could be possible that I'll get a problem to
display an attachment-icon without an actual attachment.
Any problems with that or any suggestions?
I think this is more important than dnd of folders in the tree...

--
Carsten Burghardt