List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Problem CVS HEAD, message composing and pgp
From:       Thomas Vollmer <tvollmer-ml () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-12-05 13:12:33

Hi all,

I have a little annoying problem with the actual kmail.

When I try to compose a new message, kmail instantly tries to
sign/encrypt the mail. This causes an error message, which comes from
the gpgme plugin and says that there are no recipients for this
message. Which is valid, I had no change to enter one ;-)

The older inline pgp causes the same problem.

Bye

Thomas