List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Leaving KMail development
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-11-29 10:34:08

On Friday 29 November 2002 19:46, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On Friday 29 November 2002 09:44, Marc Mutz wrote:
> > The other option would be an "external" release dude, such as
> > Stephan or Waldo. If one of them wants to do the job, I'm open
> > for discussing that.
>
> I think Ingo will be able to do the job better.

I'm willing to share the job of maintainership with Ingo and have
Stephan act as a tiebreaker in the result of a conflict between Ingo
and I.

Don Sanders / sanders@kde.org
KMail  Adopter / kmail.kde.org
KDE PIM  Co-founder / kdepim.org
KAddressbook  Founder / kaddressbook.org
KDE  Contributor / kde.org