List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    kroupware_kaplan
From:       Marc Mutz <mutz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-11-29 9:14:47

Hi Stephan!

I'll be merging some stuff and from and to HEAD to and from
kroupware_branch in order to be able to open the kroupware_kaplan
branch from kroupware_branch where we'll port kroupware to kaplan,
resp. HEAD. Can you stop merging stuff from make_it_cool for the next
few hours for kmacct*, please?

Thanks,
Marc

--
It has become fashionable in the post Cold War world to label
opponents as terrorists [...]. By doing so, the authorities instill