List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail OpenPGP/MIME HOWTO
From:       Klas Kalass <klas.kalass () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-11-09 21:58:02

Am Mittwoch, 30. Oktober 2002 18:02 schrieb Daniel Naber:
> On Tuesday 29 October 2002 23:47, Marc Mutz wrote:
> > > what is OpenPGP/MIME???
> >
> > rfc 3152
>
> Please save the web page and send me a diff if you want it to be changed. I
> already added some of Ingo's suggestions, but it takes too long to decide
> for every suggestion if it should go in and how to write it down.

Could you please remove the note that gpg 1.0.7 is fine? I tried to set it up
on Mandrake 9.0 (with gpg 1.0.7) and needed to upgrade to gpg 1.2. With 1.0.7
I always got an error stating that the plugin was not setup correctly.

P.S.: starting gpg-agent from .xsession does not help, because at least with
current kdm on Mandrake 9.0 the xsession will not be started. But
unfortunately I did not come up with a clean solution either :-( (I ended up
putting the gpg-agent stuff into startkde - yuk).

Greetings,
  Klas