List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail OpenPGP/MIME HOWTO
From:       Marc Mutz <mutz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-10-29 22:47:20

On Friday 25 October 2002 21:22, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
<snip>
> what is OpenPGP/MIME???

rfc 3152

> Please call it OpenPGP (RFC xyz)

draft-ietf-openpgp-2440bis-06 (-07?)

> and PGP/MIME
> (RFC abc).

rfc 2015.

> As KDE is Qt-based we should recommend pinentry-qt and not
> pinentry-gtk.
<snip>

OK.

> People shouldn't use Beta2 with the plugin.
<snip>

At the time of writing and yet still it's the latest available release
of KDE 3.1. If we get an RC1 now, we can change it to RC1.

Marc

--
It's good fortune for the government that the masses don't think.
                                                         -- Adolf Hitler