List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    KMail OpenPGP/MIME HOWTO
From:       Marc Mutz <mutz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-10-22 12:17:02

Hi!

I've hacked together a short howto that describes how to use
OpenPGP/MIME with KMail 1.5. It's intended to be put on the KMail
homepage.

It focuses on how to get gpgme-openpgp.so running from the POV of a KDE
3.1 / gnupg >= 1.0.7 user.

If something is missing, drop me a note.

@Daniel Naber
Can you add this to the KMail HP (with all the KDE CI added)?

@Aegypten team
It would make this stuff _much_ easier if gpg-agent was a package of
it's own (you'd need only gpg-agent and gpgme for OpenPGP support and
distributions would be more likely to include gpg-agent if it wasn't
bundled with newpg).

Marc

--
You can fool some people sometimes
But you can't fool all the people all the time        -- Bob Marley