List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: documentation questions
From:       Marc Mutz <mutz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-10-03 17:59:47

On Thursday 03 October 2002 16:44, Daniel Naber wrote:
<snip>
> -"View -> Expand/Collapse Thread": shouldn't these be disabled if

It should and it was when I added it :-(

> -"View->Attachments->Smart will show attachments as icons, unless
> they are so-called inline attachments." <- Is this correct?
<snip>

unless the content disposition is "inline". That's what "suggest
automatic display" in the attachment properties dialog enables.

Marc

--
We do not believe it draws the proper balance in a democratic society
for the activities of government to be concealed from public scrutiny