List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Port to Windows
From:       "Mauro DePascale" <mauro.depascale () marconi ! com>
Date:       2002-10-02 7:08:37

Good news for you:  the port as already been made!!!

Go to http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/ and enjoy!!!

L.arry

-
Mauro "larry" de Pascale
Unofficial, unlicensed and barely authorized KMail Domino support
developer. . .

Eaden McKee <eaden@opentec.co.nz>@mail.kde.org on 02/10/2002 04.04.46

Please respond to kmail@mail.kde.org

Sent by:  kmail-admin@mail.kde.org

To:   kmail@kde.org
cc:

Subject:  Port to Windows

Hi there,
Every day I use kmail, and other people tell me their problems with their
mail
clients, I see that Kmail arguably the best mail client on ANY platform.
Are there any plans to port to windows? While I don't use windows, there
are
many users stuck with less than equal mail clients.

Regards
Eaden McKee