List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    smart Mail signatures... (was: On terrorism and lessons learned)
From:       Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-30 14:06:59

[CC'ed and Reply-To set to KMail hackers list]

On Monday 30 September 2002 15:56, Neil Stevens wrote:
(...)
> --
person or a list of persons (a selection dialog could appear then).

Is that true?

Karl-Heinz

PS: To increase the impact of your whish more you might consider
    adding a "ceterum censio:" before it.   :-)
--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>