List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [nPATCH #6402] Add x-uuencode decode support to KMail.
From:       Marc Mutz <mutz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-29 14:36:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

On Sunday 29 September 2002 11:56, Michael Häckel wrote:
> On Sunday 29 September 2002 11:52, Michael Häckel wrote:
> > Your patch as such looks good to me.
>
> Sorry, I have to correct me :-)
>
> I forgot: The MIME-tree viewer incorrectely claims that the
> attachment is 8bit encoded.

Not here (see screenshot). Maybe there's an x-mime-autoconverted: again?

> The attachment properties dialog claims,
> it is base64.
<snip>

Tricky. We don't want to generate x-uuencode. I'll have a look.

Marc

--
It is truly ironic that the United States, once the beacon for
promoting the principles of freedom of expression, is now

["uuencode.png" (image/png)]