List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    How to download a file with kio_imap
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-17 12:14:19

Hi,

I want to download and upload files with the imap kio slave, but after
accessing a file with
	imap://user:password@localhost/home/user/testfile
the slave returns some meta data instead of the content.

Could somebody explain me how I can read and write this file in a
simple way? Is it possible without meta data parsing?

I hope sombody who has already worked on the implementation in kmail
could help me.

Thanks in advance

Ciao,
Tobias

P.S. I'm not subscribed to the list, please reply in pm
--
In a world without walls and fences who
needs Windows and Gates???