List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: kmail fixing MIME messages.
From:       Ruben Marrero <ruben () lingo ! com ! mx>
Date:       2002-09-16 20:35:37

Maybe I'm missing something, but no, the raw message sitting on my POP
server it's different (on the headers I mentioned of course) from the
one in the kmail inbox. That message was generated on yet another
server, so:

	   bad MIME	       bad MIME

	     SMTP		   POP	     |

	             good MIME 	     	     |
	             Inbox <-----Kmail <-----/

(I suck at ASCII art, so bear mith me :-)

Incidentally, downloading that message with Evolution doesn't change
those headers, and that's how we found the bug in our app.

Thanks a lot.