List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Bug in seperate reader-Window
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-13 16:39:10

On Friday 13 September 2002 16:40, Martin Koller wrote:
> Hy all,
>
> Is there currently a problem with the bug tracking system? The URL
> can not be found ... ???
>
> OK, then I submit a bug with CVS version from 11.Sept. here:
>
> If I open a seperate reader window, then I select in the main
> window folder tree a different folder, then I select in the sep.
> reader window in the RMB the "reply" action, kmail wants to reply
> to the message currently selected in the other folder, not to the
> message I currently see in the reader window.

You might like to try the make_it_cool branch, it works ok there.

One of the reasons why I created that branch was to get a fix for this
into cvs as soon as possible.

Before I committed the patch it was considered by the majority of the
core developers that putting this fix into HEAD was too risky.

I hope you see now that branching can some advantages.

Don.