List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Fetching data from an IMAP server
From:       Bo Thorsen <bo () sonofthor ! dk>
Date:       2002-09-13 7:37:17

Hi all,

I'm working my way through the IMAP code right now while trying to implement
offline support and synchronization.

My biggest problem right now is that I can't find the place in the code where
the message body is fetched. Anybody?

Right now KMail saves message headers already in ~/.kde/share/apps/kmail/imap,
so my first plan is to get the full message down on the disk and make it
possible to reload it from here.

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark