Don, I'm just a happy user of kmail, but I read a lot of these emails discussi= ng=20 your point regarding maintainership of kmail. I think I really understand your feelings regarding your baby, kmail - I = also=20 have coded a lot and I know what this means. I also definitely want to have a wonderful, great set of KDE apps, to hel= p=20 LINUX to be a true competitor on the desktop market, but with your current behaviour, you really destroy more than you help - = and=20 everything only because a set of kmail developers told you to wait a few=20 weeks until you commit a patch. And now, starting to build your "new, better, cooler" kmail again destroy= s=20 more than it helps - don't you see this? Implement whatever you want, I'm sure everyone will appreciate your chang= es,=20 but please just wait a few weeks until 3.1 is out, and don't act like a s= mall=20 child. Let's work together - not against each other! --=20 Best Regards/Sch=F6ne Gr=FC=DFe Martin _______________________________________________ KMail Developers mailing list kmail@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail