List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Stuff I'm working on
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-11 14:32:51

On Wednesday 11 September 2002 23:56, Michael Brade wrote:
> On Wednesday 11 September 2002 13:31, Don Sanders wrote:
> > > Don't get me wrong, I would have nothing against Don as
> > > maintainer if it is in public agreement but I really don't like
> > > the way things are going right now (e.g. claiming
> > > maintainership instead of asking for it).
> >
> > Well I'm really hurt by this.
>
> I'm sorry

Not by your comment but by this dispute over ownership.

I am not ready to make it public yet, but I have been working on a
report that provides compelling evidence that I am the legitimate
owner of the KMail package in HEAD.

People on this list are not aware of all the details involved and they
should reserve their judement until I present this evidence.

In the mean time I would suggest people look at ESRs
"Homesteading the Noosphere" paper to learn the basics about ownership
of open source projects.

Don.