List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    After a kmail crash...
From:       Jean-Christophe Fargette <jean-christophe.fargette () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2002-09-10 22:13:12

Hi all,

I don't know where to report this and if it's already fixed in CVS.
A few minutes ago, my linux box just freezed due to a usb problem :( But,
after a reboot and opening kmail, I saw all my delete (in trash) messages
back into the inbox folder.
The first problem is that when I clicked on a message, the subject becomes "no
subject" with no message body. It's normal because it should be in the trash
folder.
My second problem is that the new messages (received between the last message
deleted and my kernel crash) disappeared from the inbox folder. I cannot see
them anymore. Can I find them somewhere in ~/Mail ?

Oh, I almost forgot. I'm using kde-3.1-beta1 (i386) and slackware-8.1
Thx.

Jean-Christophe Fargette