List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kroupware] Re: Preannounce: Kroupware Project started
From:       Martin Konold <konold () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-10 21:59:19

On Tuesday 10 September 2002 09:46 pm, Guillaume Laurent wrote:

Hi,

> On Tuesday 10 September 2002 20:49, Matthias Kalle Dalheimer wrote:
> > Preannouncement: Kroupware Project for KDE (KMail, KOrganizer)
>
> And not KAddressBook ?

Ouf course we will use KAddressBook and multiple other KDE components.
Basically the solution will be extremly integrated into KDE.

The later also causes some issues with regards to dependencies between
differen kde cvs modules. (mainly at compile time)

Yours,
--martin
--
Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold
Stauffenbergstraße 107, 72074 Tübingen, Germany