List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: UserIcon instead of SmallIcon in kmfoldertree.cpp
From:       Zack Rusin <zack () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-09 4:39:11

On Sunday 08 September 2002 21:01, antialias wrote:
> > I can't remember for sure
> > but I think there was some repainting problem back then. So this
> > will not make it for 3.1 - it's a new feature and one that most
> > certainly needs some more testing.
>
> Sure.

Please remember to come by after 3.1 is released and present your patch
again. Or even better since we'll soon are going to have working
Bugzilla - open a new bug report as soon as all KMail bugs will be
exported to bugzilla and attach your patch in the report - this way we
won't forget about it (in fact you might just as well do it now, maybe
you'll find a bug in bugzilla.kde.org that Stephan could fix ;) ).

Zack

--
Don't think that a small group of dedicated individuals can't change
the world; it's the only thing that ever has.