List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Revert of not?
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-09 2:12:03

On Sunday 08 September 2002 22:23, Michael Häckel wrote:

> On Sunday 08 September 2002 12:53, Don Sanders wrote:
> > Would people like me to revert independent commands code or not?
> >
> > I'm not prepared to revert some of it and not other parts of it,
> > it's an all or nothing decision.
>
> Then please revert all your recent changes, otherwise this
> discussion never ends.

Ok.

> > There are no outstanding bugs in it that I know of.
>
> You then missed at least the non working links.

They work fine here perhaps your system is misconfigured.

> > I don't regard the missing icons in the context menu as a bug,
> > and I
>
> If it's not trivial to add them again then it looks like there is a
> serious design flaw in your new code.

Adding icons to the menu items is trivial a fix, that should be
obvious, I just don't care to make that trivial fix.

> > don't regard the use of setTransferInProgress as being an
> > unacceptable.
>
> Independant of it's good or bad design according your opinion, it
> worked before.

I fixed the issue, messages in the outbox can be edited as long as
they aren't in the process of being sent. If you update now then you
will get that fix, but that's not exactly relevant as I will be
reverting my patch.

> > I do believe there is at least one new bug fix in the code now
> > regarding retrieval of multiple IMAP messages.
>
> I do actually think there was a modal progress dialog before.

It's still there.

Please could no one make any modifications to the code I committed I
plan to revert it within 24 hours.

Don.