List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Domino 5.x support - Status
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-05 10:07:33

Sounds good, I think Michaels idea is on the right track.

Regarding the legal issues I'm not a lawyer but I think the important
concept is that of a derivative work. As long as KMail doesn't
require this proprietary code to operate I think KMail should be ok
legally.

But the KioNotes pretty obviously will be a derivative work of this
propretary code so I guess they can't go into cvs :-(

I'll look at the license later, like this weekend.

Don.