List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: kmfoldertree.cpp suggestion?
From:       Martin Koller <koller () etm-ag ! com>
Date:       2002-09-03 12:35:59

On Tuesday 03 September 2002 13:23, Marc Mutz wrote:
> But your idea for using larger icons is nice. Please add a wishlist item
> at bugs.kde.org to make the icon size config'able. I'm not sure if that
> should be a kmail-only option. I tend to think that it should be a
> kde-wide option for list views.

What I found nice in MS-Outlook was the possibility to have that shortcut-bar
(or whatever it is called), where you can place large icons for those folders
you most often use. I had there always "inbox", "sent-mails", "trash" and
some others.
This is also the way the KDE fileselection dialog shows shortcuts.

Maybe with such a feature, the possibility for larger icons in the tree would
be obsolete?

--
Best Regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin

Ing. Martin Koller, mailto:koller@etm.at
http://www.etm.at, http://www.pvss.com
ETM Aktiengesellschaft, A-7000 Eisenstadt Kasernenstr. 29
Phone:+43 2682/741-0, Fax:+43 2682/741-107
For product requests please mailto:product_center@etm.at