List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    kmfoldertree.cpp suggestion?
From:       antialias <vukman () mail ! dk>
Date:       2002-09-03 4:32:11

Sorry if I am wasting your precious time but I have one suggestion about kmail
dirtree. As you know icons in dirtree are small, and I would say too small (I
am visually dispaired). I've changed inbox, outbox & sent-mail icons (in
kmail/pics directory) but I found impossible to change trash & drafts icons.
I am not developer but I took a look at kmfoldertree.cpp and found out that
icons for trash and drafts are defined as SmallIcons while icons for inbox,
outbox and sent-mail are defined as UserIcon. Can it be changed (IMHO) with
bigger icons Kmail looks much better and bigger icons in foldertree are
better from the usability point of view.

P.S. Attached two small snapshots.

Cheers,

antialias
["kmail1.png" (image/png)]