List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Kpgp problem (here's the patch)
From:       Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-01 18:03:26

On Sunday 01 September 2002 12:38, Marc Mutz wrote:
> On Sunday 01 September 2002 11:24, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > So what about a compromize:
> >
> >    You tell us exactly the string you want to have as fall-back path
> >    and I implement it so this string would be used for all plugins
> > that are specified without and path.
> >
> > It that a good idea?
> > Or would you prefer another solution?
> >
> > Please tell us more so we can get rid of that problem...
>
> <snip>
>
> The plugins should simply be put into $KDEDIR/apps/kmail/plugins
> or alternatively into $KDEDIR/libs, and .desktop files describing them
> be put into $KDEDIR/apps/kmail/*, whatever is more common in KDE.

Sorry, that's not an option, since the plugins are not to be used only
on systems having KDE but also on systems having only a text console
e.g. using mutt.

So please find a place that makes sense for both KDE- and non-X-systems!

Cheers,

Karl-Heinz

--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>