List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [patch] Re: GUI consistency
From:       Martin Koller <m.koller () surfeu ! at>
Date:       2002-09-01 13:12:59

On Saturday 31 August 2002 18:57, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Based on Martin's patch I prepared the attached patch (not compressed to
> be easier viewable). The differences are:

<snip>

One comment (I also forgot to do this):
remove the Icon "goto" as the icon used for the action "Mark All Messages as
Read" in the RMB, since that does really not match. I removed it already in
the menu.

And the position of "trash" + "delete" in the RMB is now back again on the
bottom - but this is not consistent with konqi, and these actions are much
more often used than print or save-as, so please leave them further above.

> - I didn't change the order of "Move" and "Copy", e.g. in the DnD
> confirmation menu, because moving messages is in KMail much more common
> than copying messages.

What about also changing this in konqueror and kdesktop ?

--
Best Regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin